Once your wheels are aligned properly, you will notice an improved driving experience in many areas. Wheel Alignment service is important to do, as improper alignment of your tires can contribute to uneven tire tread wear, slight veering to the left or right as you drive, vibration while steering, and many more issues. Improving your fuel economy as well as extending the life of your tires by reducing uneven tread wear are two key reasons to get your car into the shop for an alignment, regularly. This service will ultimately save you money in the long run and improve your driving safety and experience. For those who are more into the technical side of things, Queen City Auto Body is pleased to utilize the Hunter’s HawkEye Alignment System and Premium RX Lift to capture all readings and produce measurements in just 2 minutes so that we can get you back on the road in a flash. Check out how it works below:
Hunter’s 2 minute procedure:
- Chock wheels and lift vehicle to work height
- Mount targets and set air pressure
- Roll forward and back to compensate sensors
- Scan VIN to recall specs and perform enhanced caster steer
- Vehicle results print automatically
Hunter’s latest productivity features
- High-resolution cameras - 4 high-resolution cameras provide alignment measurements with pinpoint accuracy.
- Recall specs in a snap - Recall OE specs and vehicle specific alignment procedures instantly.
- Patented integrated steering system rest - Reset computerized steering systems on a wide variety of vehicles with one simple tool.
- Easy access targets - Store targets within arm’s reach of each wheel for maximum productivity.
- Simplified adjustments- intuitive software features guide every adjustment.
- Inflation and no gauges - Set and record tire pressure automatically without cumbersome hoses and gauges.
- No more lock-pin hassles - Forget pulling and replacing lock pins by hand.
HawkEye Alignment is as easy as 1-2-3!
HawkEye Alignment Systems feature WinAlign software.The functions of the console, sensor and lift systems are integrated into one highly efficient alignment system.
Queen City Autobody implements this system which is a series of automated features and intuitive software tools to save time and simplify procedures and improve accuracy. When performing wheel alignments. Using this system is our preference, as it makes this service as easy as 1-2-3.