How do I tell if my vehicle is drivable?
If there are any fluids leaking, wheels badly bent or air bags that have gone off you will need to have your vehicle towed to an SGI claim centre. If you drive away with your vehicle and you are unsure if you should be driving it, stop by, we will have a look at it and advise if you should be driving it or not.
Depending on the circumstances, SGI may let the repair shop do the estimate, but in most cases they will require the vehicle to go to one of their facilities. Should this be the case, once the estimate is complete you need to make arrangements to have the vehicle towed to the shop of your choice.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- I just had an accident, what do I do now?
- How do I pay my deductible?
- How do I get a courtesy car or rental?
- Will the new paint on the repaired parts match perfectly?
- How soon after repairs can I wash my car?