How do I get a courtesy car or rental?
Once your claim has been submitted, we can book you with a courtesy car or rental. We can set up your rental so when you come in to drop off your vehicle the rental will be here waiting for you. We will need a Saskatchewan driver’s license and Visa or MC for a courtesy car or rental.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- I just had an accident, what do I do now?
- How do I tell if my vehicle is drivable?
- How do I pay my deductible?
- Will the new paint on the repaired parts match perfectly?
- How soon after repairs can I wash my car?