How long should I wait to wash my car after it has been repainted?
Once we have completed the work and return the car to you, you are free to wash it the next day if necessary. Part of our service involves cleaning and detailing you vehicle after the body repairs have been completed, so it’s already been washed once. You can do again whenever you need to regardless of how soon after the work has been done it may need re-cleaning. We however recommend that you do not wax the car for about a month after new paint has been applied.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- I just had an accident, what do I do now?
- How do I tell if my vehicle is drivable?
- How do I pay my deductible?
- How do I get a courtesy car or rental?
- Will the new paint on the repaired parts match perfectly?